Thread Contributor: glambertDoram Skill Bug + LK GIS Bug
Doram's Arclouse Dash is still bugged, that I need /ns turned on to use it on self.
Doram's Fresh Shrimp is bugged, same bug like Arclouse Dash.

Lord Knight's GIS Aura Blade has no effect.
Lord Knight's GIS Auto Counter never counters melee.

I hope I can get free GIS Neuralizer from this bug please... :'(
(06-12-2018, 08:29 PM)glambert Wrote: Doram's Arclouse Dash is still bugged, that I need /ns turned on to use it on self.

Lord Knight's GIS Aura Blade has no effect.
Lord Knight's GIS Auto Counter never counters melee.

I hope I can get free GIS Neuralizer from this bug please... :'(

arclouse dash still bugged? geez, sandbox, get this fixed... reported it like 2 months ago o_O

aura blade is a bad skill to have, anyway: the 100 atk-bonus is mastery-attack and has close to zero influence on any skill-damage (it's ok on autoattack/critbuilds, but useless on skill-based builds like doram and most others).

auto-counter only works when facing a monster, if it's next to you but you don't look dir3ectly to the monster it never proccs. worked on my LK pretty fine when testing. can't tell if it works as intended on other classes with GIS yet, due the LK-skillset is pretty useless overall in my eyes.
(06-12-2018, 08:39 PM)fraterna Wrote: arclouse dash still bugged? geez, sandbox, get this fixed... reported it like 2 months ago o_O

aura blade is a bad skill to have, anyway: the 100 atk-bonus is mastery-attack and has close to zero influence on any skill-damage (it's ok on autoattack/critbuilds, but useless on skill-based builds like doram and most others).

auto-counter only works when facing a monster, if it's next to you but you don't look dir3ectly to the monster it never proccs. worked on my LK pretty fine when testing. can't tell if it works as intended on other classes with GIS yet, due the LK-skillset is pretty useless overall in my eyes.

Sandbox said in your thread that it is fixed tho. I wonder what happened.

I tried aura blade on autoattack to marionette and it still misses... So I suppose it is bugged on other classes...
I tried auto counter facing the mob, but still no counter...